M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified cardiology equipment appraisers. Cardiology is the branch of medicine that deals with diseases and abnormalities of the heart.
M&EAA provides cardiology equipment appraisals for the purposes of allocation of purchase price, asset based financing, buy/sell agreements, estate and income tax planning, lease structuring and transactions, etc.
Cardiology equipment appraisals that are accomplished for acquisition purposes are typically prepared on the basis of Fair Market Value in Continued Use. Fair Market Value in Continued Use is defined as the anticipated selling price which would be agreed upon between a willing buyer and a willing seller for all items under prevailing market conditions and including transportation and installation. The definition further presumes that neither party is considered to be under duress and that both are assumed to be knowledgeable and aware of all relevant facts affecting the selling price. No warranties or guarantees are assumed to be provided by the seller and all items are sold on an “as is” basis. It is assumed the subject equipment would continue to be operated at its present site and that the business earnings support the concluded value.
M&EAA’s cardiology equipment appraisers have specific experience appraising the following types of equipment: analyzers, c-arms, cardiac stress test systems, CT scanners, ECG’s, gamma cameras, heart-lung machines, PET/CT scanners, ultrasound machines, video endoscopy equipment, exam room equipment, office furniture, fixtures, and equipment, etc.
A representative list of services provided by M&EAA include:
- Allergy & Immunology equipment appraisals
- Bariatric equipment appraisals
- Cardiology equipment appraisals
- Dentistry equipment appraisals
- Dermatology equipment appraisals
- Endocrinology equipment appraisals
- Endoscopy Centers equipment appraisals
- Family Medicine equipment appraisals
- Gastroenterology equipment appraisals
- Geriatric Medicine equipment appraisals
- Internal Medicine equipment appraisals
- Nephrology equipment appraisals
- Neurology equipment appraisals
- Nuclear Medicine equipment appraisals
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) equipment appraisals
- Oncology equipment appraisals
- Ophthalmology equipment appraisals
- Optometry equipment appraisals
- Orthopedics equipment appraisals
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) equipment appraisals
- Outpatient Surgical Centers equipment appraisals
- Pediatrics equipment appraisals
- Podiatry equipment appraisals
- Radiology equipment appraisals
- Urology equipment appraisals
- Weight Loss Centers equipment appraisals
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA, is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified cardiology equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All cardiology equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
To contact our M&EAA cardiology equipment appraisers about the specifics of your assignment, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).