M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Mississippi equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Mississippi business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Mississippi machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Mississippi has traditionally relied on agriculture as its chief industry. The economy of Mississippi is steadily evolving. Industrial products including lumber & wood products, processed foods, chemicals, and plastics have become more important. On the gulf coast, the fishing and seafood processing industry also significantly contribute to the state’s economy. For more information on Mississippi industry, go to the Mississippi Development Authority website.
M&EAA’s Mississippi equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Mississippi Department of Agriculture & Commerce website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Mississippi Asphalt Pavement Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations – For more information go to the Renewable Fuels Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Mississippi Concrete Industries Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Mississippi Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Mississippi Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Mississippi Hospitals Association website.
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding) – For more information go to the Society of Plastics Industry Trade Association website.
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Association of the South website.
- Railroad Tie Manufacturing
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Structural Building Components Association website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Gulf Coast Seafood Association website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Southern Association of Steel Fabricators website.
- Surgical Centers
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Mississippi equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Mississippi services: Jackson equipment appraisals, Gulfport equipment appraisals, Southaven equipment appraisals, Hattiesburg equipment appraisals, Biloxi equipment appraisals, Tupelo equipment appraisals, Olive Branch equipment appraisals, Meridian equipment appraisals, Greenville equipment appraisals, Horn Lake equipment appraisals, Pearl equipment appraisals, Madison equipment appraisals, Starkville equipment appraisals, Oxford equipment appraisals, Clinton equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Mississippi machinery appraiser, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: