M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Virginia equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides certified machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Virginia business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Virginia machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Virginia’s leading industries include the production of chemicals, electrical equipment, food products, textiles, and paper products. Coal is Virginia’s chief mineral, and stone, cement/concrete, sand, and gravel are also important to the economy.
M&EAA’s Virginia equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries: chemical processing facilities; bio fuel production facilities; food processing operations; bakeries; bedding manufacturing; books and magazine printing operations; pharmaceuticals production facilities; medical facilities; plastics manufacturing; concrete manufacturing (precast, pavers, & pipe); electronic components manufacturing; construction equipment; post consumer waste recycling operations; and quarries. For more information on Virginia industry, go to the Virginia Economic Development Authority website.
M&EAA’s Virginia equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries.
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Virginia Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Virginia Asphalt Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations – For more information go to the Renewable Fuels Association website.
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Cabinet Manufacturing – For more information go to the Cabinet Makers Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Carpet Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Virginia Ready Mixed Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Gear Manufacturing
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Label Printing
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Virginia Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Virginia Forest Products Manufacturers Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Mail Processing Centers
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Virginia Hospital & Health Care website.
- Nutritional Supplement & Vitamin Manufacturers
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Pharmaceutical Production Operations
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding) – For more information go to the Society of Plastics Industry Trade Association website.
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing & Graphics Association of the MidAtlantic website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Structural Building Components Association website.
- Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Ship Building & Repair Operations – For more information go to the Virginia Ship Repair Association website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Virginia Seafood website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Virginia – Carolinas Structural Steel Fabricators website.
- Surgical Centers
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Virginia equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Virginia services: Virginia Beach equipment appraisals, Norfolk equipment appraisals, Chesapeake equipment appraisals, Richmond equipment appraisals, Newport News equipment appraisals, Alexandria equipment appraisals, Hampton equipment appraisals, Roanoke equipment appraisals, Portsmouth equipment appraisals, Suffolk equipment appraisals, Lynchburg equipment appraisals, Leesburg equipment appraisals, Harrisonburg equipment appraisals, Charlottesville equipment appraisals, Blacksburg equipment appraisals, Danville equipment appraisals, Manassas equipment appraisals, Petersburg equipment appraisals, Fredericksburg equipment appraisals, Winchester equipment appraisals, Salem equipment appraisals, Fairfax equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Virginia machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: