M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified New York equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides certified machinery & equipment appraisals for use by New York business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
New York machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
New York State has an extremely diverse economy. The industries of most importance are chemicals, paper products, apparel, food products, printing & printed materials, heavy machinery, electrical equipment, computer equipment, optical instruments, cameras, sporting goods, and transportation equipment. For more information on New York industry, go to the New York State Economic Development Council website.
M&EAA’s New York equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the New York State Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the New York State Construction Materials Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the New York State Bakers Association website.
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Precast Concrete Association of New York website.
- Distribution Centers
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Envelope Manufacturing
- Food Processing – For more information go to the Associated New York State Food Processors website.
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Glass Plate Dealers Association of New York website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the New York State Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Northeastern Retail Lumber Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations – For more information go to the National Tooling and Machining Association website.
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Healthcare Association of New York website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Paper Mills
- Pipe Manufacturing
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industries Alliance website.
- Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Mid Atlantic Steel Fabricators Association website.
- Textile Manufacturing – For more information go to the Textile Care Allied Trades Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All New York equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of New York services: New York City equipment appraisals, Buffalo equipment appraisals, Rochester equipment appraisals, Yonkers equipment appraisals, Syracuse equipment appraisals, Albany equipment appraisals, New Rochelle equipment appraisals, Mount Vernon equipment appraisals, Schenectady equipment appraisals, Utica equipment appraisals, White Plains equipment appraisals, Hempstead equipment appraisals, Troy equipment appraisals, Niagara Falls equipment appraisals, Binghamton equipment appraisals, Freeport equipment appraisals, Valley Stream equipment appraisals, Long Beach equipment appraisals, Spring Valley equipment appraisals, Rome equipment appraisals, Ithaca equipment appraisals, North Tonawanda equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA New York machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: