M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Kentucky equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Kentucky business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Kentucky machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Kentucky’s primary manufactures include apparel, chemicals, electrical components & equipment, food products, automobile assembly & manufacturing, and nonelectrical machinery. Printing and publishing are also important sectors. Kentucky is also one of the nations top producers of coal, For more information on Kentucky industry, go to the Kentucky Cabinet For Economic Development website.
M&EAA’s Kentucky equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture website.
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Plantmix Asphalt Industry of Kentucky website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the American Bakers Association website.
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Agribusiness Association of Kentucky website.
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Kentucky Ready Mix Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Food Processing
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Kentucky Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Kentucky Building Materials Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Kentucky Hospital Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industries of Ohio & Northern Kentucky website.
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Home Builders Association of Kentucky website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Central Fabricators Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Kentucky equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Kentucky services: Louisville equipment appraisals, Lexington equipment appraisals, Bowling Green equipment appraisals, Owensboro equipment appraisals, Covington equipment appraisals, Richmond equipment appraisals, Georgetown equipment appraisals, Florence equipment appraisals, Hopkinsville equipment appraisals, Nicholasville equipment appraisals, Elizabethtown equipment appraisals, Henderson equipment appraisals, Frankfort equipment appraisals, Independence equipment appraisals, Jeffersontown equipment appraisals, Paducah equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Kentucky machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: