M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified North Carolina equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by North Carolina business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
North Carolina machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
North Carolina is the nations leading producer of tobacco and tobacco products. The state has been a major textile manufacturer, and producer of cotton, synthetics, and silk goods, as well as various types of knitted and woven items. The state is also a major furniture manufacturer. Other leading industries of manufacture include electrical machinery, computers, and chemicals. Charlotte is a major banking center, and many related businesses have subsequently evolved in the greater metro area. For more information on North Carolina industry, go to the North Carolina Department of Commerce website.
M&EAA’s North Carolina equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries.
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Industries website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the North Carolina Asphalt Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations – For more information go to the Renewable Fuels Association website.
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Cabinet Manufacturing – For more information go to the Cabinet Makers Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Manufacturers & Chemical Industry Council of North Carolina website.
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Food Processing – For more information go to the Southeastern Food Processors Association website.
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the North Carolina Nursery & Landscaping Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the North Carolina Forestry Department website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the North Carolina Community Health Centers Association website.
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the North Carolina Aggregates Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding) – For more information go to the Society of Plastics Industry Trade Association website.
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industry of the Carolinas website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Structural Building Components Association website.
- Sawmills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the North Carolina Fisheries Association website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Southern Association of Steel Fabricators website.
- Surgical Centers
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All North Carolina equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of North Carolina services: Charlotte equipment appraisals, Raleigh equipment appraisals, Greensboro equipment appraisals, Durham equipment appraisals, Winston-Salem equipment appraisals, Fayetteville equipment appraisals, Cary equipment appraisals, Wilmington equipment appraisals, High Point equipment appraisals, Concord equipment appraisals, Greenville equipment appraisals, Asheville equipment appraisals, Gastonia equipment appraisals, Jacksonville equipment appraisals, Chapel Hill equipment appraisals, Huntersville equipment appraisals, Rocky Mount equipment appraisals, Burlington equipment appraisals, Apex equipment appraisals, Kannapolis equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA North Carolina machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: