M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified construction equipment appraisers.
Construction equipment appraisals are intended for use by business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Construction machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
M&EAA’s construction equipment appraisers are experienced at providing the following services:
- Backhoe appraisals
- Compactor appraisals (combination; landfill; padfoot; pneumatic; smooth drum; walk/tow behind)
- Crane appraisals (all terrain/hydraulic; boom truck; carry deck; conventional truck; crawler/dragline; rough terrain; tower)
- Crawler Loader appraisals
- Dozer appraisals
- Drill appraisals (horizontal; vertical)
- Excavator appraisals (crawler; wheel)
- Forestry equipment appraisals (mulcher; feller buncher; forwarder; processor/harvester; skidder/yarder; horizontal grinder; tub grinder; wood chipper)
- Lift appraisals (boom; bucket; personnel; scissor)
- Motor Grader appraisals
- Pipelayer appraisals
- Skid Steer Loader appraisals
- Scraper appraisals (motor; pull)
- Sweeper appraisals
- Paving equipment appraisals
- Trencher appraisals
- Wheel Loader appraisals
- Water equipment appraisals
M&EAA machinery & equipment appraisers are experienced in providing medical equipment appraisals, construction equipment appraisals, manufacturing equipment appraisals, industrial equipment appraisals, and transportation equipment appraisals.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA, is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All construction equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
To contact our M&EAA construction machinery appraisers about the specifics of your assignment, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).