M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Florida equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Florida business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Florida machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Florida is not a center of heavy industrial activity. Many industries are related to agriculture production and the utilization of natural resources. Primary Florida industries include food production, citrus processing, electric & electronic equipment manufacturing, transportation equipment manufacturing, boat building, and chemicals processing. For more information on Florida industry, go to the Florida Enterprise website.
Manufacturing is currently concentrated in and around Florida’s largest cities. These cities include Miami, Tampa–St. Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood, Jacksonville and Orlando. Dade and Broward counties (Greater Miami), Hillsborough County (Tampa), Pinellas County (St. Petersburg), Duval County (Jacksonville), Orange County (Orlando), and Palm Beach County and account for almost two thirds of all manufacturing activities statewide.
M&EAA’s Florida equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Florida Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing – For more information go to the Aluminum Association of Florida website.
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Florida Asphalt Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Blown Film & Bag Making
- Cabinet Manufacturing
- Car Wash Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Florida Fertilizer & Agrichemical Association website.
- Citrus Processing Operations – For more information go to the Florida Department of Citrus website.
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Florida Concrete Manufacturing Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Envelope Manufacturing
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Eye Surgery Centers
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Furniture Manufacturing – For more information go to the Florida Association of Furniture Manufacturers website.
- Gear Manufacturing
- Generator Repair Facilities
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Jet Engine Repair Facilities
- Label Printing
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Lighting Manufacturing
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Mail Processing Centers
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Florida Association of Community Health Centers website.
- Nutritional Supplement & Vitamin Manufacturers
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Patio Furniture Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Production Operations
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Powder Coating Operations
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Print Association of Florida website.
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Florida Builder Material Association website.
- Rubber Hose & Products Manufacturing
- Sawmills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Florida Department of Agriculture website.
- Specialty Foods Distributors
- Steel Joist Manufacturing
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Southern Association of Steel Fabricators website.
- Textile Production Operations
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Operations
- Transportation Equipment
- Water Blasting Equipment Manufacturing
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Florida equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Florida services: Jacksonville equipment appraisals, Miami equipment appraisals, Tampa equipment appraisals, St. Petersburg equipment appraisals, Orlando equipment appraisals, Hialeah equipment appraisals, Tallahassee equipment appraisals, Fort Lauderdale equipment appraisals, Port St. Lucie equipment appraisals, Pembroke Pines equipment appraisals, Cape Coral equipment appraisals, Hollywood equipment appraisals, Gainesville equipment appraisals, Miramar equipment appraisals, Coral Springs equipment appraisals, Clearwater equipment appraisals, Miami Gardens equipment appraisals, Palm Bay equipment appraisals, and West Palm Beach equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Florida machinery appraisers, please call our Palm Beach office at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest:
Port St. Lucie
West Palm Beach