M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Georgia equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Georgia business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Georgia machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
The manufacture of textiles and textile products remains one of Georgia’s leading industries. The textile manufacturing industry is centered mainly in the following Georgia cities: Columbus, Augusta, Macon, and Rome. Other major manufacturers include transportation equipment, foods, paper products, and chemicals. Automobile manufacturing is important in the greater Atlanta area. The state is a leading producer of lumber & pulpwood. The state is rich in minerals, although mining is not as important as manufacturing and agriculture. The most valuable minerals produced are stone, kaolin, iron ore, sand, clays and gravel. For more information on Georgia industry, go to the Georgia Department of Economic Development website.
M&EAA’s Georgia equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Georgia Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Georgia Asphalt & Paving Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations – For more information go to the Renewable Fuels Association website.
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Cabinet Manufacturing – For more information go to the Cabinet Makers Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Carpet Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Georgia Chemistry Council website.
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Georgia Ready Mixed Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Gear Manufacturing
- Generator Repair Facilities
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Jet Engine Repair Facilities
- Label Printing
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Georgia Green Industry Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Mail Processing Centers
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Georgia Hospitals & Medical Centers website.
- Nutritional Supplement & Vitamin Manufacturers
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Pharmaceutical Production Operations
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding) – For more information go to the Society of Plastics Industry Trade Association website.
- Powder Coating Operations
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing & Imaging Association of Georgia website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Structural Building Components Association website.
- Rubber Hose & Products Manufacturing
- Sawmills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Georgia Shrimp Association website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Southern Association of Steel Fabricators website.
- Surgical Centers
- Textile Production Operations
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Georgia equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Georgia services: Atlanta equipment appraisals, Augusta equipment appraisals, Columbus equipment appraisals, Macon equipment appraisals, Savannah equipment appraisals, Athens equipment appraisals, Sandy Springs equipment appraisals, Roswell equipment appraisals, Johns Creek equipment appraisals, Warner Robins equipment appraisals, Albany equipment appraisals, Alpharetta equipment appraisals, Marietta equipment appraisals, Smyrna equipment appraisals, Valdosta equipment appraisals, Brookhaven equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Georgia machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: