M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified South Carolina equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by South Carolina business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
South Carolina machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
South Carolina’s manufacturing industries are dependent on the state’s agricultural products as well as on water power. The textile and clothing industries, centered in the Piedmont region of the state, are tied to the region’s abundant cotton crop. Lumber and related enterprises, such as the production of pulp and paper products are also very important state industries. Other leading state industries are chemicals, machinery, and automobiles. South Carolina’s mineral resources are of minor importance to the economy, although materials such as cement, stone, clay, sand and gravel are processed throughout the state. In agricultural production, tobacco and soybeans now rival cotton as as the states most important cash crops. For more information on South Carolina industry, go to the South Carolina Department of Commerce website.
M&EAA’s South Carolina equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries.
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the South Carolina Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Apparel Manufacturing – For more information go to the The National Association For The Sewn Products Association website.
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the South Carolina Asphalt Pavement Association website.
- Bakeries – For more information go to the Southeastern Retail Bakers Association website.
- Biofuel Production Operations – For more information go to the Renewable Fuels Association website.
- Boat Manufacturing – For more information go to the National Marine Manufacturers Association website.
- Cabinet Manufacturing – For more information go to the Cabinet Makers Association website.
- Car Wash Operations
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Carolinas Ready Mixed Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Extruded Products Manufacturing
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the The South Carolina Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the South Carolina Hospital Association website.
- Quarry Operations – For more information go to the National Stone, Sand, & Gravel Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding) – For more information go to the Society of Plastics Industry Trade Association website.
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industries Association of the Carolinas website.
- Roof Truss Manufacturing – For more information go to the Structural Building Components Association website.
- Sawmills – For more information go to the Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Southern Shrimp Alliance website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Southern Association of Steel Fabricators website.
- Surgical Centers
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All South Carolina equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of South Carolina services: Charleston equipment appraisals, Columbia equipment appraisals, North Charleston equipment appraisals, Mount Pleasant equipment appraisals, Rock Hill equipment appraisals, Greenville equipment appraisals, Summerville equipment appraisals, Goose Creek equipment appraisals, Sumter equipment appraisals, Hilton Head equipment appraisals, Florence equipment appraisals, Spartanburg equipment appraisals, Myrtle Beach equipment appraisals, Aiken equipment appraisals, Greer equipment appraisals, Anderson equipment appraisals, Hanahan equipment appraisals, Mauldin equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA South Carolina machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: