M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified West Virginia equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by West Virginia business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
West Virginia machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
West Virginia is among the nation’s leading producers of bituminous coal, although coal production has declined over the years. Natural gas, stone, cement, salt, lumber, and oil are also important to the states economy. West Virginia is a major manufacturer of steel & steel related products, chemicals, glass, as well as emerging high technology products. For more information on West Virginia industry, go to the West Virginia Economic Development Authority website.
M&EAA’s West Virginia equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the West Virginia Department of Agriculture website.
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Asphalt Pavement Association of West Virginia website.
- Bolt & Fastener Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing Facilities – For more information go to the West Virginia Chemicals & Polymers Association website.
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Builders Supply Association of West Virginia website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the West Virginia Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Mining Operations – For more information go to the West Virginia Coal Association website.
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the West Virginia Hospital Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industries Association of the South website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Virginia Carolinas Structural Steel Fabricators Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All West Virginia equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of West Virginia services: Charleston equipment appraisals, Huntington equipment appraisals, Morgantown equipment appraisals, Parkersburg equipment appraisals, Wheeling equipment appraisals, Weirton equipment appraisals, Fairmont equipment appraisals, Martinsburg equipment appraisals, Beckley equipment appraisals, Clarksburg equipment appraisals, South Charleston equipment appraisals, St. Albans equipment appraisals, Vienna equipment appraisals, Bluefield equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA West Virginia machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: