M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified dental equipment appraisers and oral surgery center equipment appraisers.
Dentistry is the profession or science dealing with the prevention and treatment of diseases and malformations of the teeth, gums, and oral cavity, and the removal, correction, and replacement of decayed, damaged, or lost parts, including such operations as the filling and crowning of teeth, the straightening of teeth, and the construction of artificial dentures.
M&EAA provides dental equipment appraisals for the purposes of allocation of purchase price, asset based financing, buy/sell agreements, estate and income tax planning, lease structuring and transactions, etc.
Oral surgery center equipment appraisals that are accomplished for acquisition purposes are typically prepared on the basis of Fair Market Value in Continued Use. Fair Market Value in Continued Use is defined as the anticipated selling price which would be agreed upon between a willing buyer and a willing seller for all items under prevailing market conditions and including transportation and installation. The definition further presumes that neither party is considered to be under duress and that both are assumed to be knowledgeable and aware of all relevant facts affecting the selling price. No warranties or guarantees are assumed to be provided by the seller and all items are sold on an “as is” basis. It is assumed the subject equipment would continue to be operated at its present site and that the business earnings support the concluded value.
M&EAA’s dental equipment appraisers have specific experience appraising the following types of equipment: autoclaves, dental cabinets, chairs & operatory equipment, dental compressors & vacuums, x-ray equipment, hand pieces, lab equipment, nitrous oxide equipment, practice management computers & software, dental office furniture, etc.
A representative list of services provided by M&EAA include:
- Allergy & Immunology equipment appraisals
- Bariatric equipment appraisals
- Cardiology equipment appraisals
- Dentistry equipment appraisals
- Dermatology equipment appraisals
- Endocrinology equipment appraisals
- Endoscopy Centers equipment appraisals
- Family Medicine equipment appraisals
- Gastroenterology equipment appraisals
- Geriatric Medicine equipment appraisals
- Internal Medicine equipment appraisals
- Nephrology equipment appraisals
- Neurology equipment appraisals
- Nuclear Medicine equipment appraisals
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN) equipment appraisals
- Oncology equipment appraisals
- Ophthalmology equipment appraisals
- Optometry equipment appraisals
- Orthopedics equipment appraisals
- Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) equipment appraisals
- Outpatient Surgical Centers equipment appraisals
- Pediatrics equipment appraisals
- Podiatry equipment appraisals
- Radiology equipment appraisals
- Urology equipment appraisals
- Weight Loss Centers equipment appraisals
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA, is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified dental equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All dental equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
To contact our M&EAA oral surgery center equipment appraisers about the specifics of your assignment, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).