M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (M&EAA) are certified New Jersey equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by New Jersey business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
New Jersey machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
New Jersey is a major industrial center, and is noted for the production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, machinery, electronic equipment, printed materials, and processed foods. Telecommunications, biotechnology, and other high tech industries are also extremely important to the state’s economy. For more information on New Jersey industry, go to the New Jersey Business Portal website.
M&EAA’s New Jersey equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the State of New Jersey Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the New Jersey Asphalt Pavement Association website.
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the New Jersey Chapter of the American Concrete Institute website.
- Distribution Centers
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Envelope Manufacturing
- Food Processing – For more information go to the New Jersey Food Processors Association website.
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the New Jersey Glass & Metal Contractors Association website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the New Jersey Landscape Contractors Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills – For more information go to the Northeastern Retail Lumber Association website.
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations – For more information go to the National Tooling and Machining Association website.
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the New Jersey Hospitals Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Perfume Manufacturing
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the New Jersey Press Association website.
- Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Mid Atlantic Steel Fabricators Association website.
- Textile Manufacturing – For more information go to the Textile Care Allied Trades Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All New Jersey equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of New Jersey services: Newark equipment appraisals, Jersey City equipment appraisals, Paterson equipment appraisals, Elizabeth equipment appraisals, Clifton equipment appraisals, Trenton equipment appraisals, Camden equipment appraisals, Passaic equipment appraisals, Union City equipment appraisals, Bayonne equipment appraisals, East Orange equipment appraisals, Vineland equipment appraisals, New Brunswick equipment appraisals, Hoboken equipment appraisals, West New York equipment appraisals, Perth Amboy equipment appraisals, Plainfield equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA New Jersey machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: