M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Maryland equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Maryland business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Maryland machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Leading manufactures in Maryland include chemicals, food products, military defense products, transportation equipment, electrical and electronic machinery, and primary metals. Shipping, biotechnology and information technology, and printing & publishing are also major industries. For more information on Maryland industry, go to the Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development website.
M&EAA’s Maryland equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Maryland Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment – For more information go to the Maryland Asphalt Association website.
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Maryland Ready Mix Concrete Association website.
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Envelope Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council website.
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Maryland Nursery, Landscape, and Greenhouse Association website.
- Laundry Facilities
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Lumber Mills
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Maryland Hospitals Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing & Graphics Association MidAtlantic website.
- Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Chesapeake Bay Seafood Industry Association website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Mid Atlantic Steel Fabricators Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Maryland equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Maryland services: Baltimore equipment appraisals, Frederick equipment appraisals, Gaithersburg equipment appraisals, Rockville equipment appraisals, Bowie equipment appraisals, Hagerstown equipment appraisals, Annapolis equipment appraisals, Salisbury equipment appraisals, College Park equipment appraisals, Laurel equipment appraisals, Greenbelt equipment appraisals, Cumberland equipment appraisals, Westminster equipment appraisals, Hyattsville equipment appraisals, Takoma Park equipment appraisals, Easton equipment appraisals, Elkton equipment appraisals, Aberdeen equipment appraisals, Havre de Grace equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Maryland machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: