M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Massachusetts equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Massachusetts business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Massachusetts machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Massachusetts has a very diverse economy and its manufactures include plastics, paper & paper products, machinery & machine tools, electrical & electronic equipment, industrial equipment, technical devices & instruments, metal fabrication, and rubber products. Printing, publishing, and shipping are also important sectors of the economy. Jewelry manufacturing is one of the long standing industries of specialization in the state. For more information on Massachusetts industry, go to the Massachusetts Economic Development website.
M&EAA’s Massachusetts equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Apparel Manufacturing
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Massachusetts Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association website.
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Food Processing – For more information go to the Massachusetts Food Association website.
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Massachusetts Glass Dealers Association website.
- Jewelry Manufacturing
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations – For more information go to the National Tooling and Machining Association website.
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers website.
- Metal Products Manufacturing
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing Industries of New England website.
- Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations
- Textile Manufacturing – For more information go to the Textile Care Allied Trades Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Massachusetts equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Massachusetts services: Boston equipment appraisals, Worcester equipment appraisals, Springfield equipment appraisals, Cambridge equipment appraisals, Lowell equipment appraisals, Brockton equipment appraisals, New Bedford equipment appraisals, Quincy equipment appraisals, Lynn equipment appraisals, Newton equipment appraisals, Fall River equipment appraisals, Somerville equipment appraisals, Lawrence equipment appraisals, Haverhill equipment appraisals, Waltham equipment appraisals, Malden equipment appraisals, Medford equipment appraisals, Taunton equipment appraisals, Weymouth equipment appraisals, Chicopee equipment appraisals, Revere equipment appraisals, Peabody equipment appraisals, Methuen equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Massachusetts machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: