M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Delaware equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Delaware business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Delaware machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Delaware industries are concentrated around Wilmington and include numerous chemical production and materials manufacturing companies. Biomedical industries, transportation equipment, apparel manufacturers, rubber and plastic products, and processed foods are also vital to the state’s economy. For more information on Delaware industry, go to the Delaware Economic Development website.
M&EAA’s Delaware equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Agricultural Product Processing Facilities – For more information go to the Delaware Department of Agriculture website.
- Aluminum Products Manufacturing
- Asphalt Plants & Paving Equipment
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Landscaping Equipment – For more information go to the Delaware Nursery & Landscape Association website.
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Deleware Healthcare Association website.
- Packaging & Converting Operations – For more information go to the Converting Equipment Manufacturers Association website.
- Plastics Manufacturing (injection molding & blow molding)
- Printing Operations – For more information go to the Printing & Graphics Association MidAtlantic website.
- Scrap Metals Recycling Operations – For more information go to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries website.
- Seafood Processing – For more information go to the Chesapeake Bay Seafood Industry Association website.
- Structural Steel Fabrication Operations – For more information go to the Mid Atlantic Steel Fabricators Association website.
- Transportation Equipment
- Window & Door Manufacturing – For more information go to the Window & Door Manufacturers Association website.
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Delaware equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Delaware services: Wilmington equipment appraisals, Dover equipment appraisals, Newark equipment appraisals, Middletown equipment appraisals, Smyrna equipment appraisals, Milford equipment appraisals.
To contact our M&EAA Delaware Machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: