M&E Appraisal Associates, Inc. (“M&EAA”) are certified Connecticut equipment appraisers.
M&EAA provides machinery & equipment appraisals for use by Connecticut business owners, corporations, financial institutions and asset based lenders, accountants, attorneys and other legal professionals.
Connecticut machinery appraisals are provided for the following purposes: asset based lending or refinance; allocation of purchase price (Fair Value); bankruptcy; condemnation or eminent domain; corporate conversions and dissolution; divorce; insurance loss settlement; lease end negotiations; management considerations; mergers, purchases, and sales; and taxation (ad valorem, estate and gift).
Connecticut’s principal industries produce machine tools, elevators, jet engines & jet engine parts, helicopters, computer equipment, submarines, and electronics & electrical machinery. A substantial portion of these products are manufactured for the military. For more information on Connecticut industry, go to the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development website.
M&EAA’s Connecticut equipment appraisers have provided services for the following state industries:
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Concrete Manufacturing – For more information go to the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association website.
- Construction Equipment
- Electronic Components Manufacturing
- Food Processing – For more information go to the Connecticut Food Association website.
- Glass Manufacturing – For more information go to the Connecticut Glass Dealers Association website.
- Golf Shaft Manufacturers
- Health Care Products Manufacturing
- Light Manufactured Goods
- Machine Shops & CNC Machining Operations – For more information go to the National Tooling and Machining Association website.
- Meat Processing Facilities
- Medical and Diagnostic Testing Equipment
- Medical Centers – For more information go to the Community Health Center Association of Connecticut website.
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Printing Operations
- Screen & Mesh Manufacturing
- Transportation Equipment
Gregory F. Feinsinger, CMEA is the president of M&EAA.
Greg is a certified machinery & equipment appraiser, and has over 25 years of machinery & equipment appraisal, inventory appraisal, and medical equipment appraisal experience.
All Connecticut equipment appraisals are completed in conformance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
M&EAA provides the following state of Connecticut services: Bridgeport equipment appraisals, Stamford equipment appraisals, New Haven equipment appraisals, Hartford equipment appraisals, Waterbury equipment appraisals, Norwalk equipment appraisals, Danbury equipment appraisals, New Britain equipment appraisals, Bristol equipment appraisals, Meriden equipment appraisals, West Haven equipment appraisals, Milford equipment appraisals, New London equipment appraisals..
To contact our M&EAA Connecticut machinery appraisers, please call us at (844) VALUEME (825-8363).
Related Pages of Interest: